Thai Vegetable and Tofu Green Curry
Impressive enough for date night but easy enough for a weeknight family dinner, this loaded green curry is full of fresh vegetables and vibrant flavor.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 35 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (14 oz.) extra-firm tofu, drained on paper towels
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cans (13.5 oz. each) Simple Truth Organic™ Coconut Milk
- 3 tablespoons Thai green curry paste
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garam masala
- 1⁄2 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 2 cups baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 4 cups cooked rice
- Fresh cilantro, to serve
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut tofu into ½” squares. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, add coconut oil, onion and ginger. Cook 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add garlic, carrots, bell pepper and cauliflower. Continue cooking until tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, curry paste, garam masala, curry powder and tamari. Lower heat; let simmer 5 minutes.
- Add spinach and cooked tofu.
- Serve over rice. Garnish with fresh cilantro.