Thai Vegetable Curry
The background of light nutty sweetness from the almond butter gives these fresh vegetables a nice flavor that is accented beautifully with the curry powder and garlic.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 medium eggplant, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup coconut milk, divided
- 3 Tbsp. creamy almond butter
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 medium yellow onion, minced
- 2 medium stalks celery, minced
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- In a large skillet, sauté eggplant, zucchini, and carrot in olive oil over medium heat until softened, about 8–10 minutes.
- Add ½ cup coconut milk, almond butter, garlic, onion, celery, and curry powder and bring to a simmer. Cook until vegetables are very soft, about 10 minutes.
- Add remaining coconut milk as a thinner if needed, and remove from heat. Serve hot.