Thanksgiving Cheesy Onion Bread
Onions, cheese and bread, oh my! Talk about a delicious appetizer. Cheesy Onion Bread not only looks incredible, it tastes even better…making it perfect for the Thanksgiving holiday. Serve this recipe as an appetizer or pass it around the table during your turkey dinner. Either way, your guests will be satisfied!
- 1 sourdough bread loaf
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces Colby Jack cheese, sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 cup green onions, finely diced
- Cut the bread lengthwise and widthwise, making sure not to cut through the bottom.
- Insert the cheese slices between the cuts.
- Combine the butter and green onions to make a mix.
- Place the bread on a foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle the butter and onion mixture over the bread.
- Wrap the bread loosely with foil and bake at 350˚F for 15 minutes.
- Unwrap the bread and bake another 10 minutes or until the cheese has fully melted.
- Serve and enjoy!