This is best made the days following Thanksgiving using leftovers, but is great anytime.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 Tbsp. mustard
- 4 slices multigrain bread
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cups prepared stuffing
- 1⁄2 lb. fresh cooked turkey breast
- Mix together the cranberry sauce and mustard and spread on bottom slice of bread.
- Melt the butter in a sauté pan and heat the stuffing well, slightly browning it.
- Reheat the turkey in the microwave and pile on top of the cranberry mixture. Top with the stuffing and the other slice of bread.