The Perfect Ice Cream Sandwich
There's nothing better than homemade ice cream sandwiches. Creamy ice cream between delicious, freshly baked cookies? Yes, please!
- 1 bag Kroger® Break n’ Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 pint Kroger® Vividly Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 package Kroger® Sprinkles
- 1 bag Kroger® Break n’ Bake Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 pint Kroger® Strawberry Surf Ice Cream
- Break apart cookie dough and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies per directions on package, about 15 minutes at 350°F.
- Let cookies cool.
- Use a large knife to cut through the pint of ice cream, creating clean ice cream rounds.
- Place ice cream rounds between two cookies.
- Garnish with sprinkles.
- Place in freezer for 5-10 minutes to re-freeze.
- Serve and enjoy.