Thick and Hearty Potato Broccoli Soup
If you’re looking for an amazing-tasting bowl of soup that’s hearty enough to be a meal, you’ve found it with this recipe.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Idaho potatoes, peeled
- 1 lb. broccoli florets
- 1 cup plain low-fat Greek-style yogurt
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- In a large pot over medium heat, bring the almond milk and potatoes to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer about 8–10 minutes.
- Add broccoli, and continue to simmer for 8–10 minutes. Remove from heat and chill for 5 minutes.
- Using an immersion blender, emulsify ingredients until smooth. Add yogurt, ¼ cup at a time, and continue blending with the immersion blender.
- Add salt, blend well, and serve.