Thin Mint Cocoa
This healthy vegan version of the traditional treat is heaven in cocoa form. It will make mouths and tummies tingle.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3½ cups vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ tsp. pure peppermint extract
- Measure almond milk into a saucepan and place over medium-high heat.
- Once milk begins to steam, roughly 3–5 minutes, add cocoa and brown sugar, and whisk well to combine.
- Remove from heat. Stir in the peppermint extract and serve immediately.