Serve this salsa-like dip with homemade corn tortilla chips or pita chips. It can be puréed if you like a smoother consistency.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (15 oz.) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz.) great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz.) corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 small red onion, peeled and diced
- ½ cup frozen roasted corn
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium serrano pepper, seeded and finely diced
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ cup Italian dressing
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, tossing well to coat with Italian dressing. Refrigerate at least 1 hour prior to serving.