Three Cheese Sausage Rigatoni Bake
Marinara sauce, sour cream, sausage and three cheeses are layered over rigatoni in this recipe.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- Simple Truth Organic™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 8 ounces rigatoni
- 3 cups Simple Truth Organic™ Marinara Pasta Sauce, divided
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Simple Truth Organic™ Oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Spray an 8" x 8" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, brown the sausage, drain and discard the drippings.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook rigatoni until cooked through but still firm to bite. Drain.
- Place rigatoni in the prepared pan. Layer with half of marinara sauce, Monterey Jack, sour cream, sausage and seasonings. Top with mozzarella, remaining marinara sauce and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Garnish with chopped green onions and serve.