Three Tomato Salad
Juicy tomatoes mixed with tender baby spinach result in a very colorful and classy salad.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes, cored and cut into wedges
- 1 cup yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Coarse salt, to taste
- 4 cups Simple Truth™ Baby Spinach
- For dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss spinach with half of dressing. Divide spinach and tomatoes evenly among four serving plates; drizzle tomatoes with remaining dressing. Serve immediately.