Tilapia with Tomatoes and Olives
Tilapia is a mildly flavored fish. The olives and wine combination make this a great topping for fish, shrimp, or scallops.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. all-purpose seasoning
- 1½ cups diced tomatoes
- ½ cup halved green olives
- ½ cup white cooking wine
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 6 tilapia fillets
- Mix all ingredients except tilapia in a bowl and set aside.
- Spray a 9" × 13" baking dish with nonstick spray. Place tilapia fillets in the dish. Pour mixture over the fish; cover with foil.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily.