Tilapia with Tomatoes and Olives
Tilapia is a mildly flavored fish. The olives and wine combination make this a great topping for fish, shrimp, or scallops.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 tsp. all-purpose seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup halved green olives
- 1⁄2 cup white cooking wine
- 1⁄4 tsp. black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onions
- 6 tilapia fillets
- Mix all ingredients except tilapia in a bowl and set aside.
- Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray. Place tilapia fillets in the dish. Pour mixture over the fish; cover with foil.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily.