Tiny Italian Meatballs with Pine Nuts
Serve these doll-sized meatballs on toothpicks, in sauce, or in mini-hero sandwiches.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. lean ground sirloin
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- ½ cup dried bread crumbs
- 1 whole egg, beaten
- 1 tsp. Splenda No-Calorie Sweetener
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- ⅔ cup pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare two baking sheets with nonstick spray.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly with your fingers. Roll into marble-sized meatballs, about ¾" in diameter. Place on baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, turning the baking sheets once.