Tiny Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
You definitely can't eat just one of these peanut butter and chocolate treats.
Serves: 12Prep: 50 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Sugar, for rolling
- Peanut butter cup minis (not wrapped miniatures) or chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line baking pans with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter, peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; mix well. Add flour, baking soda and salt; beat on low until combined.
- Scoop level ½ teaspoon size balls of dough; roll into smooth balls. Roll balls in sugar and place on prepared baking pans about 1”-inch apart. Bake 4-6 minutes until bottoms are golden brown. Immediately press 1 peanut butter cup in the center of each cookie allow to cool completely.