Toasted Coconut Sopapilla Cheesecake
This cheesecake is so easy and the toasted coconut really makes it beyond decadent.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 packages. (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 1⁄2 pkgs. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup toasted flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 325°. Spray 9-by-13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unroll one package of crescent rolls. Lay flat on the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, coconut, and vanilla until smooth. Spread mixture over the bottom layer of crescent rolls.
- Unroll second package of crescent rolls and place over cream cheese mixture. Pour melted butter over the top layer. Sprinkle sugar evenly over the top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven and top with remaining toasted coconut.