Toblerone Fondue with Orange Liqueur
Chocolate and orange make an unbeatable combination. For a kid’s version, simply leave out the liqueur.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 4 Toblerone milk chocolate bars (3.5 oz.)
- ⅔ cup light cream
- 4 tsp. Grand Marnier liqueur
- Wash and drain the strawberries on paper towels. Remove the hulls. Lightly sprinkle the orange juice over the drained strawberries.
- Break the Toblerone bars into pieces. Combine the cream and Toblerone pieces in a metal bowl and place on top of a saucepan half-filled with simmering water. Melt the mixture on low to medium-low heat, stirring frequently. Make sure that it doesn’t boil.
- Carefully add the Grand Marnier to the heated chocolate, 1 teaspoon at a time. Transfer the chocolate mixture into the fondue pot and set on the burner.
- Keep warm on low heat. Use dipping forks to dip the strawberries into the chocolate fondue.