This toffee crunch is surprisingly easy and makes a super sweet gift for anyone on your list. Remember to make some for yourself too!
Serves: 18Prep: 25 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® Cereal
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels, melted
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Line bottom and sides of 13”x9”x2” baking pan with heavy foil; set aside.
- In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, warm margarine and sugar until mixture bubbles, stirring constantly. Cook 30 seconds.
- Pour into prepared pan, tilting to coat bottom. Carefully and evenly sprinkle cereal over.
- Bake 11 minutes. Cool on wire rack 5 minutes.
- Drizzle with chocolate and sprinkle with almonds. Chill in refrigerator until chocolate hardens.
- Break into bite-size pieces.