Lemony goodness flows from every savory bite of this slow cooker recipe. With deep flavors that marinate through tofu over hours in your slow cooker, youʼll be amazed at how light and bright this meal tastes, and how simple it is to create.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (14 oz.) extra-firm tofu, pressed and sliced into fourths
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. all-natural sea salt
- 3 thin slices fresh lemon
- 1 Tbsp. nonpareil capers
- ½ tsp. minced fresh rosemary
- Place the tofu filets on the bottom of a 2-quart slow cooker. Pour the water, lemon juice, and salt over the tofu. Arrange the lemon slices in a single layer on top of the tofu. Sprinkle with capers and rosemary.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours on low. Discard lemon slices prior to serving.