Tofu Salad with Lime Sesame Vinaigrette
Creamy tofu and crisp cabbage, combined with lime and sesame, create a simple and incredibly delectable salad.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups thinly sliced Napa cabbage
- 8 oz. silken tofu, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced and quartered
- 2 medium scallions (white and green parts), roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- ½ tsp. ground sea salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Divide cabbage, tofu, radishes, and scallions between 2 bowls.
- Whisk together olive oil, sesame oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over salads and serve immediately.