Tomato and Olive Baked Feta
Feta cheese doesn’t melt the same way other cheeses do. Instead, it keeps it shape but softens into the perfect texture for smearing onto bread or crackers.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 7 ounces piece Murray's® Greek Feta Cheese, removed from brine
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup pitted kalamata olives, cut into quarters
- 3 springs thyme and/or rosemary
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Bread or crackers, for serving
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In 6” oven-safe cast iron skillet, add feta cheese.
- Toss together remaining ingredients; spoon over cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes, until feta is softened.
- Serve warm with bread or crackers.
- Refrigerate leftovers.