Tomato Arranged Salad
Tomatoes are so good for you, and delicious with this delicately flavored salad dressing. Serve this recipe in late summer when the fruit is at its peak.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 red tomatoes, sliced 1⁄2 inch thick
- 2 yellow tomatoes, sliced 1⁄2 inch thick
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced 1⁄2 inch thick
- 1 cup multicolored grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1⁄8 tsp. pepper
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- Arrange sliced tomatoes on a serving plate; top with grape tomatoes.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix with wire whisk until blended.
- Drizzle over tomatoes and let stand 20 minutes, then serve.