Tomato Basil Mini Skewers
This appetizer-style Caprese salad on a stick is both beautiful to look at and appealing to the taste buds.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup ciliegine (small fresh mozzarella balls)
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄8 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Alternate tomato, basil, and mozzarella on toothpicks.
- Mix remaining ingredients to make balsamic dipping sauce.