Tomato Carrot Juice
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 medium carrots, trimmed
- 1 celery stalk, leaves intact
- ½ cup parsley
- 2 green onions
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- Process the tomatoes through an electronic juicer according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Add the carrots, celery, and parsley.
- Next add the onions, the cauliflower, and the garlic.
- Mix the juice to combine the ingredients. Serve alone or over ice.