Tomato Citrus Salsa
Orange juice adds a bit of sweetness to this fresh and spicy salsa. Serve it with blue corn tortilla chips for a great color contrast.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. orange juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground white pepper
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl. Mix well, cover, and chill 1 hour before serving.