Tomato Cucumber Basil Salad
Ripe, garden-fresh produce in a tangy vinaigrette. It’s like savoring a bowl full of summer.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 medium cucumbers, chopped
- 4 ripe medium tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small red onion, sliced thinly
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Place cucumbers in a bowl. Add the tomatoes, onion, and basil.
- Place the remaining ingredients into a small bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.