Tomato and Cucumber Chopped Salad
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cucumbers
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. coriander seeds
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 2⁄3 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Peel and cut cucumbers in 1⁄2-inch pieces; place in a medium bowl.
- Add vinegar, sugar, salt, and coriander seeds to the bowl and stir. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, and olive oil. Toss lightly to blend.