Tomato and Feta Frittata
Serves: 3Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 large egg whites
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese, divided
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- Place egg whites and whole eggs in a medium bowl and whisk together.
- Add 4 tablespoons of the cheese, the tomatoes, salt, and pepper to the eggs and whisk together.
- Place mixture into a small skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat and cook for 4 minutes or until eggs are firm. Do not stir.
- Flip and cook the other side for 2 more minutes. Top with remaining feta and parsley.