Tomato Haddock Stew
Try this super-easy fish stew with your favorite mild white fish.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 Tbsp. chopped thyme
- 2 tsp. Thai fish sauce
- 2 lbs. boneless haddock filets
- ½ cup sliced scallions
- Heat butter in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic 1 minute until fragrant. Add bell pepper and sauté until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 15 minutes. Stir in thyme and fish sauce and simmer another 10 minutes. Add haddock, cover pot, and simmer 10 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Top with scallions before serving.