Tomato, Mozzarella, and Basil Wraps
You’ve probably had these mouthwatering flavors in an appetizer before—fresh mozzarella paired with hearty tomatoes and aromatic basil. Try them in this wrap for an equally enjoyable option!
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 beefsteak tomato slices
- 2 slices (¼") fresh mozzarella cheese
- 2 100% whole wheat tortillas
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 4 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
- Cut tomato slices and cheese slices into thin strips.
- Lay tortillas flat, and layer half of the mozzarella strips down the center of each tortilla, followed by the tomato slices on top. Drizzle the balsamic vinegar and cracked black pepper over the mozzarella and tomato, and cover with the chopped basil.
- Wrap tightly and enjoy!