Tomato and Olive Salsa
Tomato salsa can be served simply with tortilla chips for dippers, or it can be used as a relish on tacos, eggs, soups, and more.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes, seeded and diced
- ¼ small red onion, peeled and diced
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- ½ cup chopped olives
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- ¼ bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. tomato juice
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- Combine tomatoes and red onion in a large bowl. Add jalapeño pepper, olives, garlic, and cilantro to the bowl.
- Add the lime juice, tomato juice, olive oil, chili powder, and salt. Stir well.