Tomato Pepper Juice
Serves: 1Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, cored and seeded
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, cored and seeded
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper, cored and seeded
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 stalks celery, with leaves
- 1⁄2 cup parsley
- 1⁄2 lemon, peeled
- Process the pepper sections through an electronic juicer according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Add the tomatoes, followed by the celery.
- Roll the parsley into a ball to compress and add to the juicer, followed by the lemon.
- Whisk the juice to combine and serve in a chilled glass or over ice.