Tomato Salad with Feta and Balsamic Vinaigrette
This dish is all about presentation, so take your time with it. Your guests will be pleased with the way it looks as well as how it tastes!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 medium red tomatoes, cut into ¼"-thick slices
- 2 medium green or yellow tomatoes, cut into ¼"-thick slices
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small red jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
- ¼ lb. crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp. parsley leaves
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- Arrange tomato slices and cherry tomatoes on a large serving platter. Top with onion rings, jalapeño, cheese and parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil and vinegar. Pour over salad. Sprinkle with pepper and serve.