Tomato Soup Rarebit
Save to My Recipes
This is like Welsh Rarebit, which is toasted bread covered with a cheese and beer sauce.
Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutes
- 1 can tomato soup
- ½ cup whole milk
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 6 slices toasted bread, cut in half diagonally
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Combine soup, milk, onion powder, and Worcestershire sauce in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Heat until mixture is simmering, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Arrange 3 toast triangles on each of 4 plates. Top with cheese. Pour the sauce over the toast triangles.