Tomato Spinach Frittata Muffins
Easy to make and fun to bake! Enjoy frittatas in a new way with these muffins.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups finely chopped spinach
- 1 cup chopped vine-ripe tomatoes
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 10 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1⁄8 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Fill muffin cups with chopped spinach, tomatoes, scallion, and feta.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, oregano, salt, and pepper. Pour egg mixture evenly into each muffin cup. Top each cup with 1 tablespoon mozzarella.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until eggs are completely set.