Tomatoes with Chicken Mousse
Serve this elegant dish for a luncheon along with a fruit salad and light dessert.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 3 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- ¼ cup minced onion
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, minced
- ⅓ cup low-fat yogurt
- ¼ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 4 large ripe tomatoes
- In blender or food processor, combine chicken, onion, chives, rosemary, yogurt, mayonnaise, and lime juice. Blend or process until smooth.
- Cut the tops off the tomatoes and scoop out the insides, leaving a ⅓" shell. Turn upside down on paper towels and let drain for 10 minutes.
- Fill tomatoes with the chicken mixture and top each with the tomato top. Cover and chill for 3 hours before serving.