Tortellini en Brodo
This is so simple, yet so satisfying. Buy frozen cooked tortellini to make life easy.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups cooked cheese tortellini
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Heat the broth in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the tortellini and cook for just a minute or so, until warmed through. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into bowls and garnish with the cheese and parsley.