These festive appetizers are also called Mexican sushi because they resemble California rolls but are made with ingredients you'd put into a burrito.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 4 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. sour cream
- ¼ cup chopped roasted red peppers
- ¼ cup chopped black olives
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 8 oz. Cheddar cheese, grated
- ¼ bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 10 large flour tortillas (10")
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, roasted peppers, olives, garlic powder, Cheddar cheese, and cilantro and mix together thoroughly.
- Lay a tortilla flat and spread 4 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture over it. Roll tortilla into a log, squeezing firmly as you roll. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
- Wrap each log in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Unwrap logs and cut each one into 1-inch-thick slices. Arrange on a platter, and serve.