TOSTITOS® Brunch Bites
These sharable bites – loaded with chunky salsa, broiled eggs, gooey cheese and crispy bacon – are perfect for scooping up salsa and sour cream.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 bag TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!®
- 1⁄2 cup TOSTITOS® Medium Chunky Salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- Salt, to taste
- 1 package pre-cooked bacon
- Chopped cilantro, to taste
- Sour cream, to top
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Microwave pre-cooked bacon on high 1 minute; chop bacon into pieces.
- In large bowl, whisk eggs and salt together.
- On cookie sheet, evenly space out 32 TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!®.
- Fill each TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!® with 1 teaspoon salsa. Add egg mixture so each SCOOPS!® is ¾ full. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons cheese per SCOOPS!®. Top with bacon.
- Broil 5 to 6 minutes, or until cheese turns golden, crunchy brown and eggs are set.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro; serve with salsa and sour cream.