Toy Oven Cake
While most adults can’t imagine trying to bake a cake using a light bulb as a heat source, children have met this culinary challenge for years and years. Please note that small children should not cook unsupervised.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 Tbsp. chocolate cake mix
- 1 Tbsp. whole milk
- 1 tsp. confectioner’s sugar
- Preheat toy oven as instructed by manufacturer. Grease and flour toy pan. Set aside.
- Combine cake mix and milk. Beat with a fork until batter is smooth. Bake for about 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow cake to cool before sprinkling with confectioner’s sugar.