Trail Mix Cookies
Loaded with nuts, dried fruit and chocolate, these cookies are great for both on-the-go adventures and at-home snacking.
Serves: 30Prep: 15 minutesCook: 12 minutesTotal: 27 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 3⁄4 cups unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups Kroger® Simply Classic Trail Mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, salt and baking soda.
- In a second bowl, using hand or stand mixer, mix granulated sugar, brown sugar, butter and vanilla until fluffy. Mix in eggs, one at a time, until fully incorporated.
- Stir together dry and wet ingredients until dough comes together. Stir in trail mix until just incorporated.
- Using small cookie scoop (about 1 heaping tablespoon), arrange dough 2” apart on baking sheets. Bake 8-12 minutes, until lightly golden.