Tricolored Cole Slaw
This is a very healthful dish. Cabbages have a great deal of antioxidants in them, which help you to resist cancer. Remember to eat colorful foods for health. And, cabbage is in the cruciferous family, which is full of cancer-preventing antioxidants.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded Napa cabbage
- 2 large carrots, peeled and shredded
- ½ cup chopped sweet white onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine red cabbage, Napa cabbage, carrots, and onion.
- Whisk the mayonnaise and vinegar together and dress the salad. Add pepper.