Triple Chocolate Kisses Blossoms
Nothing complements chocolate quite like more chocolate. These triple chocolate cookies are the ultimate treat for anyone with a sweet tooth.
Serves: 36Prep: 1 hour 20 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄3 cup Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa or Hershey’s Cocoa
- 36 Hershey’s Kisses Brand Special Dark Mildly Sweet Chocolates, wrappers removed
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup chocolate sprinkles
- 1 can (16 oz.) chocolate frosting
- In large bowl, beat together butter, sugar, egg and vanilla until well blended.
- In separate bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Gradually add flour mixture and milk to sugar mixture, beating until well blended. Cover; refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Shape dough into 36 equal balls. Roll in chocolate sprinkles; arrange on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Cool 1 minute; remove to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Spread frosting onto cookies, leaving outer edge unfrosted. Place a single chocolate in center of each cookie before serving.