Triple Green Smoothie
This smoothie features spinach, avocado, and lime for a boost of vitamins, whole nutrition, and a balance of flavors. If the taste of spinach is too strong for your palate, try substituting romaine lettuce or watercress.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 2 medium avocados, peeled and pits removed
- 1 large lime, peeled and seeded
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk, divided
- ¾ cup full fat plain Greek yogurt, divided
- Combine spinach, avocados, lime, ½ cup coconut milk, and ½ cup yogurt in a blender and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Add remaining ½ cup coconut milk and ½ cup yogurt while blending until desired texture is reached.