Triscuit Pull-Apart “Pizza”
A little bit pizza and a little bit nachos, these toasty squares are a total blank canvas for whatever mix of meats and veggies you have on hand.
- 24 NABISCO® Triscuit Fire Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil Crackers
- 1 cup cooked broccoli, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup KRAFT® Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup savory prepared spinach dip or prepared light ranch dip
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 ounces Italian sausage, crumbled, cooked
- 1 tablespoon KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat oven 400ºF.
- Arrange crackers in single layer on baking sheet to form solid rectangle; spread with dip. Top with broccoli.
- Cover half the rectangle with tomatoes and mozzarella; cover remaining half with sausage and Parmesan.
- Bake 10 minutes or until mozzarella is melted. Sprinkle basil over tomato-covered half; drizzle oil over remaining half. Serve warm.