Tropical Chicken Bowl
This gorgeous bowl brings the flavors of the tropics to lunchtime! For additional crunch, try topping with chopped almonds or walnuts.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups salad mix
- 1⁄2 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup sliced strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 2 tsp. salt, divided
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- In a large bowl, combine salad mix, chicken, cilantro, strawberries, pineapple, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper. Toss to mix.
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, oil, garlic, honey, and remaining salt and pepper together. Drizzle over salad..