Tropical Fruit Papaya Bowl
This dish is simple and beautiful. You can pile fresh fruit into a papaya for a tropical escape any time of day. You can serve this with a side of yogurt or chia seed pudding, if desired.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 medium papaya, halved and seeded
- ¼ cup mixed fresh berries
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- 4 leaves mint, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- Juice of 2 medium limes
- Place papaya on serving plate. Fill with berries and banana. Whisk together mint, honey, and lime juice in a small bowl. Drizzle over fruit and papaya.