Tropical Fruit Salsa
Save to My Recipes
The sweet blend of fruits and vegetables makes a wonderful and unique salsa. Try it with pork, lamb, or any kind of fish.
Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutes
- 1 large mango, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- ½ medium red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- ½ tsp. freshly grated lime zest
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and cover. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.