Tropical Green Tea Smoothie
This delicious smoothie recipe combines sweet fruits and luscious watercress with the zing of ginger to provide an abundance of important vitamins and minerals. It will also sweeten your day!
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup watercress
- ½ medium mango, peeled and pitted
- ½ medium pineapple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 2 medium tangerines, peeled
- ¼" piece ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 cup brewed green tea
- Place watercress, mango, pineapple, tangerines, ginger, and ½ cup tea in a blender and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Add remaining tea while blending until desired consistency is achieved.