Tropical Grilled Turkey Cutlets
Make a tangy and spicy marinade with coconut, lime juice, and Scotch bonnet peppers. Add turkey breasts and chill for at least an hour before grilling.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 Scotch bonnet pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Caribbean-style curry powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp. salt
- 6 thick-cut turkey breast cutlets
- 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro leaves
- Into a heavy-duty, sealable plastic bag, add coconut milk, oil, onion, garlic, Scotch bonnet pepper, curry powder, nutmeg, and salt. Seal and shake to distribute the ingredients. Add the turkey cutlets and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, grease the grate of a grill with nonstick cooking spray and heat.
- Remove the turkey and discard the marinade. Grill cutlets, flipping once, until fully cooked, about 10 minutes. Serve hot with a sprinkling of cilantro.