Truffle Oil and Brie Soufflé
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 tsp. unsalted butter
- ½ cup whole milk
- 2 drops truffle oil
- 1 Tbsp. white flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 oz. Brie cheese
- 2 egg whites
- ⅛ tsp. ground white pepper
- Melt butter in a saucepan, add milk, truffle oil, flour, and salt. Cook it at a low temperature until it gets thick (a few minutes).
- Remove the saucepan from the burner. Add the egg yolks and cheese, mixing well.
- Whisk egg whites with the white pepper and add it to the truffle oil mixture.
- Pour in 4 buttered ramekins and bake at 350° for approximately 15 minutes, until it has risen. Serve immediately.