Switch up your classic beef burger for a simple, flavor-packed tuna burger. It’s a cinch to put together and full of heart-healthy ingredients even Cupid would approve of.
Serves: 5Prep: 10 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cans (5 oz.) tuna in water, drained
- 3⁄4 cup Traditional Bread Crumbs
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl, combine the tuna, breadcrumbs, egg, celery and yogurt with a fork.
- Heat a medium frying pan with vegetable oil on medium-low heat. Form the mixture into patties and place in the pan. Saute on each side until browned.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.